Debbie Owen, Photographer
Photographs are the one thing after a natural disaster that people always go back to look for. They are photographs of our parents, our children, grandchildren or those who lived and have now passed; many whom we never met, yet we are connected to them through the photographs passed down. How long has it been since you have updated your own portrait, or your family’s. I am a lifestyle portrait photographer and I love photographing people in our beautiful South West Florida area, we live in paradise so why not capture beautiful images to pass down to future generations. From our beautiful beaches & parks to historical areas, including downtown Fort Myers, you choose the setting or if you have a special place in mind, I am ready to go. I can also photograph you in a private in home studio.
What to expect with a session with me:
- A pre-session consultation, going over venue, expectations, wardrobe choices and props
- Prompt courteous service
- Opportunity to view your photos in person with me
- One to two week turnaround on edited photos
- Explanation of how photos are edited and why I edit as I do
- Payment plans are available
- Digital images with purchased prints
Contact me today and set up your personalized portrait session, you will be glad you did.
WEDDINGS – Please call for information (239) 537-9572
Band & Artist promotional photo sessions or on location – please call for pricing (239) 537-9572
Session fee $200 (make up and hair extra) – Session fee is deducted from your choice of print folio boxes only
- Private two hour session on location or in studio
- Secure & private online gallery for you to view & order (posted for 14* days) after our one-on-one viewing session
- Folio boxes start at $200 after deduction of session fee
- Digital images of all purchased photos
- A-la Carte Menu
PORTRAIT MINI-SESSION – $100
- 20 Minute Session (no clothing changes)
- An individual only
- One Scene or Prop
- Secure online gallery for friends and family to view and order (posted for 14* days) after our one-on-one viewing session
- 5-10 images to choose from our A-la-Carte menu
FAMILY PORTRAITS – $300
- Outdoor setting hi-lighting your beautiful family in our beautiful South West Florida.
- You will be photographed as a family group and also individual family units (children are photographed individually as well)
- Secure online gallery for family to view and order (posted for 14* days) after our one-on-one viewing session
- All photos are served al la carte and include 5 digital images of your choice ready for social media use
All photos will be lightly edited and professionally retouched at no extra charge.
Session fee $200 – which is deducted from your choice of package
- Consultation with photographer
- Two hour private session on location or in studio
- Secure online gallery for friends and family to view & order (posted for 14* days) after our one-on-one viewing session
- Digital images with purchase of packages
- Packages start at $400
All photos will be edited and professionally retouched at no extra charge. Portrait Pro Enhancements and added Photoshop work are extra if over and above what is listed, Please ask for a price quote.
Professional Headshot Portraits
Digital images are included in price (print images are extra and served al la carte)
Sitting fee——————–$75.00 per person (5-7 poses)
Hair Stylist/Make-up Artist Rosa Vera from Lydia Rose Salon is available for Weddings, Senior Portraits, and all Professional Portraits for an additional charge and must be booked in advance. Please contact me for additional information and availability.
Photo enhancement included in purchase price.
Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover and PayPal are excepted
Payment plans are available for print packages and folio boxes and must be paid in full prior to delivery.