Can you believe it? 2022 is upon us, where has the year gone? As long as 2020 was, 2021 moved along at warp speed. I had a fairly good year and here is a list of what happened in my 2021.
- I became a Nali (grandmother) on January 21 and flew to Arizona to meet him in February (thank you Jimmy & Natashia)
- Lost my beloved Harpo (my cat of 12 years)
- Adopted not one, but two new kitties. An older female stray I named Shai and a kitten from Ocala, FL who was named Sherman. Shai was 7 according to her past records and Sherman was 10 wks.
- Concerts and events started to pick up some
- Became the official photographer for US41 Radio and continue to work with my wonderful friend Matt Mangas
- After a year I was able to photograph the PBR once again at Hertz Arena
- Contracted Covid19 in late July early August, but thankfully for the vaccine, I had a mild case
- Planned another trip with my girlfriends in North Carolina
- Planned my trip to Arizona for January 2022 for his first birthday
- Was able to see my grandson when my son and daughter in law came to Florida for a brief visit
- Spent a lovely Christmas with my youngest son Tommy Owen
- Won a fishing reel from a local YouTuber Digital Four Ten so I decided to rig myself out with a new pole and some gear and a license; will finish the year fishing the Estero River
- I didn’t get to blog much this year, but due to the current world situation, there wasn’t much to post, but I did a little
- Looking forward to the blessings of 2022!
Considering the way things are and the closures of 2020, 2021 was great and I’m sure it passed so quickly because of all the things that happened. Here is a short video of what the year has brought me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!